Tuesday 2 October 2012

Updating Siddhpur



The pastoral work together with other government work regarding the trust and the land is very interesting. We have regular Sunday Eucharist and visits to the families. During the preparation to the Nativity of Our Lady we had daily mass and it was a joy to be together. As for the land concerned I have prepared the Master plan for the land with the help of Mr. John Mathew and Chandan. I have submitted to the Archbishop and when it will be accepted by the Archbishop then I will apply for the Non Agricultural Permission as the land now is the agricultural one.  I have applied for the PAN card for the trust. I have also applied for 12AA certificate which exempts the trust from tax and 80G certificate which will exempt income tax for all the donors and sponsors. 
Siddhpur is a Taluka in Patan district of North Gujarat. Very few catholics are here and as I minister to them together with the help of two nuns began Self Help Groups in two villages of Umru and Gaglasan. Gradually we plan to begin a school and also social work intervention in the villages. Kindly pray for us. I thank you for your encouragement and support.(3rd October 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment